Prenatal Care In North Miami
Levin’s Women’s Health & Wellness Center provides complete prenatal care, from conception to post-delivery, to ensure your pregnancy and delivery goes as smoothly as possible.
We offer a wide range of in-office obstetric services, including:
- Pregnancy testing
- Routine prenatal care, including first- and second-trimester screening, sequential screening and nuchal translucency (to detect the risk of having a baby with Down syndrome), biophysical profiles, and non-stress tests
- Fetal assessment and monitoring
- 3D and 4D ultrasound, including a DVD upon request
- High-risk pregnancy care including multiple births
- Amniocentesis (screening for developmental abnormalities in your baby)
- Delivery of your baby, including vaginal and C-section
- VBAC (vaginal birth after cesarean) for qualified candidates
To learn more about our obstetric services in North Miami, Florida, contact Levin’s Women’s Health & Wellness Center at (305) 981-0231 to arrange a consultation you can request an appointment online.