Plastic surgery is on the rise – including procedures designed to improve the appearance and function of private, sensitive areas, such as the vagina and vulva. More women than ever before are discovering the satisfaction and joy of making these types of long-lasting improvements that suit their personal preferences.
At Levin’s Women’s Health & Wellness Center, our board-certified OB-GYN surgeons regularly perform genital plastic surgery procedures for our patients.
- Theological vaginal rejuvenation procedures offer include vaginoplasty (tightening of the vaginal canal for improved sexual satisfaction) and labiaplasty (reshaping the skin folds of the vulva).
- We even offer several nonsurgical options, including the popular G-shot (administering plasma-rich platelets to the G-spot area to increase erotic sensitivity) and the MonaLisa Touch (a laser treatment that helps relieve common menopause symptoms, such as vaginal dryness and pain during intercourse).
Because we want to ensure you have the best experience possible when it comes to vaginal rejuvenation, here are 4 things to know before you have genital plastic surgery:
1. Vaginal Rejuvenation Is More Than Cosmetic
Sure, you can get a vaginal rejuvenation procedure, such as a labiaplasty, that will improve the look of your vulva – which itself is no small feat and can be a game-changer for women with an enlarged or asymmetric labia, helping to restore their spirit in their sexual desirability and self-confidence when wearing swimwear, leggings, and other tight-fitting clothing.
In addition, a labiaplasty provides noncosmetic benefits, too. For some women, the labia minora (inner lips) protrude outside the labia majora (outer lips). This can cause uncomfortable rubbing against clothing or with certain movements. Genetics, age, and pregnancy can contribute to this issue. For these women, a labiaplasty not only provides a smooth, refined contour of the labia but relieves the problem of contact irritation while preserving sensation in the area.
Other rejuvenation procedures can significantly improve quality of life by increasing erotic sensation (G-shot) and producing healthy new tissue in the vaginal canal (MonaLisa Touch) to increase lubrication and combat vaginal dryness that commonly occurs after menopause. If your vaginal tissue has become lax over time or after childbirth or other trauma, a vaginoplasty can dramatically improve sex for you and your partner.
2. There Are Always New Technologies & Techniques
Advances in the field of vaginal rejuvenation abound. Medical research and innovation are constantly leading to new and improved procedures, tools, and surgical approaches. Because getting the best treatment possible often means choosing a surgeon who keeps up with advancements in the field, you’ll want to choose a board-certified OB-GYN surgeon with significant experience in vaginal rejuvenation. That way, you get access to the best, safest, and most effective treatment options when you’re ready.
3. It’s Appropriate for Women of All Ages
Genital plastic surgery and vaginal rejuvenation are appropriate for women of all ages and at all stages of life. These procedures are perfect for:
- Women who are young, in their prime, and want to show off their bikini body
- Women who sustained vaginal damage or stretching due to pregnancy or other trauma
- Women who wish to address problems associated with aging and decreased hormone levels
- Women who want to improve their sex life and sexual satisfaction
Ask the board-certified OB-GYN surgeons at Levin’s Women’s Health & Wellness Center whether the genital plastic surgery procedure you’re interested in is right for you. It is our goal to enhance your health and quality of life, in a safe and comfortable way. We will never pressure you into an inappropriate procedure.
4. Your Concerns Are Valid and Will Be Treated with Respect
Too often, any type of plastic surgery is discussed in hushed tones, with embarrassment and shame. At Levin’s Women’s Health & Wellness Center, we approach each patient with sensitivity, care, and respect. We understand this is a big deal, and we want you to feel safe and assured that you are in good hands throughout your entire experience with us.
We also customize each surgical experience we perform, so you get exactly what you’re looking for. Our board-certified OB-GYN surgeons are always happy to answer any questions you have and will provide what you need to know before you have genital plastic surgery.
Top-of-the-Line Genital Plastic Surgery in Miami, FL
For the very best care and innovative women’s health treatments, including a variety of vaginal rejuvenation procedures, contact Levin’s Women’s Health & Wellness Center in North Miami. Call us at (305) 981-0231 or simply request your appointment now. If you’re an existing patient, feel free to book a virtual telehealth visit for a quick, convenient visit with us.